The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD) in Chicago, Ill., is looking to hire a Project Coordinator for a grant the organization recently received from the DentaQuest Foundation. The grant examines oral health screening, risk assessment, prevention, and referral by pediatricians and family physicians.
The chosen candidate will be asked to perform the following tasks:
- Coordinating and ensuring timely completion of project activities;
- Maintenance of project-related information and data;
- Maintenance of project related information and data; overseeing the development and dissemination of project materials;
- Organizing focus groups and practice observation sessions; and,
- Serving as liaison to the primary investigator, the grant advisory group, and other collaborative partners.
Applicants will be asked to have a minimum of five years' work experience, preferably in an association or nonprofit. A Master's degree in a related field is preferred, but not required.
You can find out more information by visiting The NonProfit Times' jobs page.